30 April 2012

My short update in English version :)


Assalamualaikum && Hello to all followers and readers for both my blogs..

For this short entry, I would like to update it in English so that I can practice using the English language better.. That's why title of this entry is 'My short update in English Version'~:)

If before I can't but now I can control myself for not being too emotionally, I may seen the things from positive sight and I can think rationally that something happens have an own reasons..:')

If before I'm trying to let it go but a part of my heart don't want to let it go..but now whole-hearted of mine said that you must let it go and just live your life happily..:')

If you see someone that you loved being happy although you not the reason of it, you must share the same feeling.. Just happy for him or her and pray the best for them..:')

I'm remind myself for not being too selfish until it can ruin the friendship..:')

From deep of my heart, truly I'm sorry~~:')

For this entry, actually it's what I had decide.. I don't know how to describe what I'm feel when I made this decision but what I can tell is, I'm happy and I can smile for the decision that I had made.. I don't want to talk much.. What I know, I had decide it and nothings to regret for.. I let this feeling go and what I want is, live my life happily.. Although I only can be his friend but that's what I really want.. Being friend with someone that I loved.. FRIENDSHIP just enough for me, I don't want to expect or hope too much because I don't want to be frustrated.. Now, its time for me to pursue my ambition and make sure my dreams come true and the true love will come at right time when I'm ready for it..

Okayyy, just until here my short update in English version.. If had broken at anything, please forgive because that's my first time update the entry with full use of English language.. Just for practice it to make perfect.. See you soon in another entry.. Enjoy reading yeahhhhh,, thank youuu for visit mine~:)

Tiada ulasan: